Motor & Integrations
Enhancing Your Living Space,
with Effortless Control
At Patio Screen Solutions we firmly believe that true innovation lies in integrating state of the art motor technology with our MagnaTrack system. Elevate your experience by choosing our motorized screens and a variety of integration options that are designed to provide effortless control and enhance the functionality of your living space.
About Our Systems
Our low friction Keder Interlock means your screen is secure with absolutely no zippers.
Strongest yet quiet operation
Our magnet track has more than 10x the pulling force of any other system in the market!
Our innovative design prevents openings and fabric bellowing in windy conditions.
Adjustable Roller System
Made to reduce wrinkled edges for a clean aesthetic appearance.
Weighted bottom bar
Rated the heaviest in the industry with retention locks to stay in place.
Aluminum Housing Brackets
For utmost strength and durability. Coated in glass filled nylon to eliminate corrosion.
Extruded Hood Design
Stylish, durable and engineered to accommodate wide spans without deflection.
The Reliability Backbone
Our exterior shade systems are powered by the MagnaTrack system, which has been patented to deliver an hassle free experience. This system forms the foundation for integrating screens into your outdoor areas.
SHSM Super High Speed Motors
Electric encoded type with a built-in radio receiver
- Runs at 90 RPM
- Easy limit setting via radio
- Secure 434.15 MHz radio transmission
- Easy set up of group controls
- Up and down directions synchronized while setting the limits
- Wireless connection with climatic sensors
- Noiseless soft brake
- Plug-in cable
SIDEKICK GEN 2 REMOTE
As the only universal shade remote control in the market, Sidekick can interact directly with a variety of motor technologies, including AMP Motorization, Rollease ARC, Dooya, Somfy RTS, and more.
SIDEKICK WALL MOUNT
Hard wiring is not necessary for the Sidekick Flush Wall Mount to communicate directly with a variety of motor technologies, including Somfy RTS, Rollease ARC, Dooya, AMP Motorization, and more.
BOND HOME APP
Simple and quick setup. Bond Home app setup takes only 30 seconds per device. You can download it from the Apple App Store or get it on Google Play.
Gaposa motors powered by MagnaTrack Bridge
Gaposa motors have advanced technology that offers superior functionality of MagnaTrack Screens. Now integrated with MagnaTrack Bridge, motorization is elevated to the next level with a faster and more powerful way to connect all RF-controlled devices within the entire home for easier home automation.
- Built-in obstacle detection
- MagnaTrack Bond 3rd Party Integration
- Remote Control
- Flush Wall Mount
- Bond Home App
Frequently Asked Questions
MagnaTrack screens are the world’s ONLY self-correcting motorized screens. This means you’ll eliminate 98% of all costly service calls… and you’ll avoid having to replace damaged inferior screens that break easily. Dollar for dollar, MagnaTrack is the highest quality, best long-term investment for your screens needs — by far.
Yes! We offer the industry’s BEST warranty:
– Limited lifetime on aluminum;
– 15 years on screens;
– 5 years on motors;
– 2 years on remotes;
– 1 year on vinyl.
All screens jobs are 100% custom… so there is no one-size-fits-all answer. The best way to know the cost for your project is to request a 100% free quote by clicking the ‘Contact dealer’ button on this page.
Yes! The prices quoted include materials plus installation and shipping. With Patio screen solutions you always get full-service treatment.
How does it work
- Double felt system on inside of the hood cover and back of the hood brushes off dirt and debris and prevents unwanted insects from entering the housing.
- Glass-filled nylon end caps to eliminate corrosion.
- Stylish, energy-efficient fabrics and vinyl to match and coordinate with your space.
- Proprietary interlock and our Patented MagnaTrack system (US Patent No. 11421474) provide incomparable performance and reduce 98% of common service issues.
- The super heavy-weight bar for smooth operation and no hang-ups.
- A thick felt pile under the weight bar is used to seal uneven surfaces and protect them from insects and rodents.
- Stainless steel fasteners for rust-free construction.